Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are looking for loans ranging from $50,000 to $500,000 to help fund working capital needs.
The Community Capital Fund (CCF) is a $17 million development bank that will provide accessible debt capital and access to technical assistance for small businesses and financing for affordable housing throughout the Bridgeport area.
$50,000 to $500,000 loans for startups or early-stage small businesses in the Bridgeport area.
- Job creation -- The financing must create jobs in the greater Bridgeport area.
- Tax generation -- The financing must produce tax revenue for the city or state.
- Neighborhood stabilization -- The financing must employ residents and/or fill vacant properties of the target area or bring needed services to the neighborhood.
- Interaction with local business -- The business financed should buy/sell goods/services to/from local businesses or residences.
- Not bankable at a reasonable rate.
- Collateral offered consistent with risk.
- Net personal cash flow sufficient to cover financing costs.