Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are looking for advice, support and educational services for entrepreneurs and emerging technology-based companies.
MIT Enterprise Forum Connecticut is a volunteer, nonprofit organization operating under the charter of the MIT Enterprise Forum. The mission of the MIT Enterprise Forum is to inform, connect and coach technology entrepreneurs -- enabling them to rapidly transform ideas into world-changing companies. We are a global network of local organizations, inspired by MIT, and open to the world.
Our vision is to build a better world by accelerating the creation and growth of world-class technology companies.
How We Achieve Our Purpose
We inform, connect, and coach through:
- Relevant programming including workshops, coaching and mentoring initiatives, subject matter, expert speakers, competitions and challenges, and networking events.
- Practical content and tailored for entrepreneurs to help them tackle real-world challenges
Who We Impact
We engage all stakeholders in the entrepreneurial ecosystem as part of our efforts to support technology entrepreneurs.
- MITEF understands that others are in the entrepreneurial ecosystem can affect an entrepreneur’s success, including other entrepreneurs, incubators, investors, industry leaders, service providers, associations, and government programs.
- Although MITEF strives to provide value to entrepreneurs across their startups lifecycles, MITEF;s greatest impact is in accelerating the success of early-stage companies and as early as concept stage and pre-seed, but prior to significant institutional funding.
- MITEF sees technology entrepreneurs as innovators who transform technological capabilities into real-world commercial enterprises, therefore providing value to their customers.