Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are looking for help with Investment management, trust services and accounting services.
As licensed professionals in the tax, financial services, and trust industries for many years, we have seen and heard just about every approach from firms and institutions relative to the intention of providing private client services to well-meaning people. To some, it may mean an offer from one to act as a corporate fiduciary only to later put people at risk of diminished net worth, as bureaucracy and inattention destroy their financial interests. For others, it may be a tax firm offering funds and securities for sale, thereby placing their interests directly ahead of their clients. Moreover, in the past several years, a number of tax firms have sprung up luring clients with lofty promises of tax relief and freedom from past liabilities, typically asking for large up-front fees and failing to disclose the truth about the tax collection process, most often after deserting clients in their time of need.
- Complete accounting and consulting services
- Tax preparation of all types of returns, including but not limited to: estate, gift, Non-Profit, inheritance, income, fiduciary income and intangible
- Complete services for or as trustees, executors and other fiduciaries, including but not limited to: estate administration, complete fiduciary and financial management using our conflict free approach
- All matters of audit representation before governmental and taxing authorities, both state and Federal
- Annual trust management services and reporting
- Business valuation services (call for details)
- Full trust and estate administration services, and accounting
- Audit and internal control procedures
- Complete non-profit services