Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are a precision manufacturer looking for funds to support innovation, R&D and workforce training.
In collaboration with the Center for Advanced Technology (CCAT) and Connecticut Department of Labor (DOL), the Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) administers the funding for the Manufacturers Innovation Fund. The fund is designed to help advanced manufacturers grow their business by encouraging innovation through research and development, collaboration with universities, voucher program to receive technical expertise, workforce training and education in addition to loans and grants.
- Fund Voucher Program (MVP) - CCAT
- Incumbent Worker Training (IWT) - DOL
- Apprenticeship Training - DOL
- Young Manufacturers Academy Summer Programs - CCAT
- An aerospace, medical device or other company or nonprofit organization specializing in or providing technologically advanced commercial products or services
- A state or federally certified education and training program designed to meet an anticipated demand for appropriately skilled and trained workers
- An entity desiring to leverage federal grant funds to support advancement in manufacturing