Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are looking for management and technical assistance.
Have a great business idea? Keen to expand your existing company? Ready to go global? Our team of expert advisers wants to help you create, grow and make your business thrive.
Bring the world closer to home! Whether you're a novice or a master of international trade, rely on CTSBDC to help your business navigate the ever-evolving complexities of importing and exporting.
Business Advisory Services:
- Business plan development and redesign
- Cost analysis and financial planning
- Legal business structure and registration
- Loan packaging and grant application
- Marketing and social media
- Workforce development and employee management
- Entering international markets and exporting
- Procurement and contracting
- Licensing and regulatory compliance
Government Contracting Services:
- In-depth support to businesses trying to contract with local, state and federal government organizations
- Assistance in identifying markets and provide training and advice on how to best contact, meet with, track and apply to government contracting entities
International Trade Assistance:
- A specialized center focused on supporting the needs of established businesses trying to enter new markets through global export programs and to bolster their efficiency in importing from abroad
- Assistance to entrepreneurs looking to start a business in Connecticut
- Help in clarifying your needs
- Explanation of requirements for your business type
- Preparation of customized research package
Minority, Women and Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Specialized services for minority, women and veteran businesses including 8(a), MWBE certification, workforce development, training and Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for veterans with disabilities