Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
A $5,000 micro-grant program with the goal of increasing employment opportunities for low- and moderate-income persons.
A program to provide entrepreneurs with training, technical assistance and startup capital in order to create and sustain viable and productive small businesses in Fairfield, with the ultimate goal of increasing employment opportunities for low- and moderate-income persons.
- Up to a maximum $5,000 micro-grant.
- Business plan preparation, regulatory guidance and site location.
- Referral of entrepreneurs to other groups and services that provide workshops, one-on-one counseling and capital.
- Must be a new or existing commercial enterprise that employs five or fewer employees, at least one of whom must own the enterprise (with a minimum of 51 percent ownership/partnership).
- The enterprise must have its principal operations located in Fairfield and may be organized as a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation or any other recognized form of business.
- The individual applicant and business enterprise must be current on all federal, state and local tax obligations.
- Company must be in Fairfield, Connecticut.