Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are looking for an incubator.
In addition to its state-of-the-art facilities, a key benefit of the Incubation Program is its ability to connect incubator companies with University faculty and students. As part of its program, the Incubation Program advertises to suitable students and helps recruit them to work as fellows, part-time employees or interns.
- Various sizes of wet and dry labs, offices and co-working spaces
- Customized business planning and mentoring services
- Access to instrumentation
- Collaboration with scientific experts
- Technically-trained student employees and qualified graduates
- World-class library resources and databases
- Technology-based start-up, spin-off or early stage company
- Life Science
- Medical Device
- Software Development
- Advanced Manufacturing
- For-profit companies
- Need (wet or dry) lab space, even if not at start
- Need high-tech expertise and R and D support
- Need help to bring product to market
- Companies should have some funding