Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are looking for a flexible loan to help start or grow your business you may be interested in this program.
CONSERVE CASH FOR WORKING CAPITAL WITH UP TO 90% FINANCING
Economic Development Administration (EDA) Loans offer flexible capital for small businesses in an effort to promote economic development through job creation and through encouraging private sector investment.
EDA Loans can be used for:
- Real estate; both land and buildings
- Renovation and/or expansion of your current business space
- Purchase and installation of machinery and equipment
- Working capital
EDA Loans are often combined with loans from other lenders to create a total financing package. CIC works closely with lenders to put together a package that works best for the borrower.
- The business must be in one of the EDA Loan Territories
- The borrower must demonstrate that the loan will help your business create jobs as part of a business expansion; or
- In the case of a Defense Loan - Assist the business to become less dependent on defense contracts and related work