Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are a Connecticut business looking for short term financing solutions.
Up to $250,000
Businesses from time to time have the need for short-term financing and need some flexibility to achieve their business goals. A business line of credit can be the solution!
A business line of credit can give you extra financial security and peace of mind.
- Lines continually revolve
- You pay interest only on the outstanding balance used
Receive funds for a short term for:
- Working capital
- Seasonal borrowing
- Inventory purchases and/or to perhaps capitalize on special discounts from your suppliers
- Gap coverage due to slow payers in your accounts receivable
- Occasionally making payroll
- Paying time sensitive bills
Connecticut Businesses Must Meet One Of The Following Requirements To Be Eligible To Apply
- Location Eligible: The business is not bankable* and is located in one of the 53 eligible communities listed below and regardless of household income level, or...
- Income Eligible: The business is not bankable*, is not located in an eligible community, but meets the total annual household income level of $89,701 or less.
- *Definition of not bankable: The business is unable to obtain a loan from a traditional bank.