Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are a woman- or minority-owned business looking for up to a 30 percent guarantee of principal on loans under $50,000.
The mission of CEDF is to strengthen neighborhood economies by providing flexible financial and technical support to small businesses, community organizations and initiatives in targeted communities and to low- and moderate-income individuals throughout Connecticut.
- The program offers a 30 percent guarantee of principal on loans $50,000 and under.
- Technical assistance to fine-tune a business plan is available.
- Must be woman- or minority-owned where 51 percent is owned by a woman or a minority who is actively engaged in the daily affairs of the business and has the power to direct the management and policies of the business.
- Applicants are required to have a business plan.
- Business must be located in Hartford, Stamford or West Haven.
- Can be used in industrial, commercial, agricultural, retail and service businesses.