Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are looking to begin or expand your exporting activities.
U.S. Commercial Service, the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce, connects U.S. and international companies to purchasers of product by connecting them with market intelligence, trade counseling, business matchmaking, and advocacy/commercial diplomacy support.
Companies can find the the best international markets by utilizing proven trade expertise in the areas of:
- Trade Counseling in the areas of planning and strategy and legal and regulatory Issues regarding licensing needs and complying with product standards/certification and intellectual property.
- Documentation and Product Requirements and Learn about export documents, fees and tariffs, schedule B and HS numbers.
- Trade Problems with customs, trade barriers and payment risks
- Trade Finance and Insurance covering loan programs, EXIM Bank, SBA and other organizations.
- Business Matchmaking by identifying customers and partners and marketing strategy, attend trade missions and trade shows, customize research and product intelligence.
- Market Intelligence by accessing reports and data sources.
Available for any U.S. company looking to export or international companies looking to access the U.S. market place.