Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are in need of help with an employee benefits strategy.
When we formed Andrews Benefits, we had a goal of ensuring that employers are making the best educated decision with regard to benefit decisions, implementations and wellness strategy. As a privately held company, we have the flexibility and business aggressiveness to individually design and implement unique programs that individually reflect the benefit and financial needs of all our clients.
Andrews Benefits will:
- Develop and assist you in the selection, design, introduction and implementation of your employee benefit package.
- Act as the intermediary between you and the carrier at all levels of benefit administration. This includes enrollment, termination, claim, billing, COBRA and HIPAA issues.
- Create a reasonable schedule to implement any changes to avoid new plan concerns and issues.
- Perform on-site enrollment meetings using "company-specific" benefit summaries designed to address the audience in multiple languages if necessary.
- Review and advise on multi-state issues, with out-of-state employees having access to our national toll-free number to ask questions.
- Advise and review human resources policies and provide an audit of company-specific materials.