Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are looking to network in the cleantech industry.
Cleantech Innovations New England is a new, region-wide program led by the NECEC Institute to accelerate the pace and scale of new clean energy ventures across all six New England states. The NECEC Institute, sister organization of the New England Clean Energy Council, houses programs that focus on cleantech innovation and cluster development. Our programs are rooted in the understanding that in order to form and accelerate new cleantech enterprises, inventors and early-stage entrepreneurs need business, technical and market support to validate technology and commercial viability and ultimately attract demonstration opportunities, team members, capital investors and customers.
- Human connections: Access valuable regional resources vetted through Cleantech Innovations NE, such as mentors, Executives In Residence and other critical personnel to build powerful teams.
- Test and development facilities: Identify and connect with valuable in-place regional infrastructure that can help accelerate business development while reducing capital requirements.
- Incubators: Find physical or virtual space to nurture early-stage business and interact with like-minded people.
- Investors: Connect with the investor community through online tools and technology showcases.
- Other service providers: Accounting, legal, etc.
Apply to see if your company qualifies.